Friday, November 21, 2014

If you've ever had a dog...



My dog is the vision of loyalty.
When I’m sitting, she has to be touching me.
When I’m walking, she’s following happily
No matter where I am traveling.
When I’m sleeping, she’s sleeping right next to me.
When I’m gone, she waits for me patiently
And upon my return, greets me lovingly.
No matter how long she’s been waiting for me--
A minute, an hour, a day or a week--
She’s in heaven the moment she looks at me.

Mine is the best dog I’ve ever seen.
Her eyes and her ears and her nose are keen.
She’s the most loving dog that there’s ever been.
No other can bring me the joy she brings.
She sits like a good girl to get a treat
She behaves like a princess when she eats.
She is smarter than many a human you’ll meet.
She is so full of life, and of energy!
She can’t imagine her life without me.
I feel the same way as she, naturally!

Her tail is the window into her soul
It’s the best way she feels she can let me know

That she loves me the best in the universe
And I’ll never be sure who had whose heart first.

No comments:

Post a Comment