Monday, September 15, 2014

Friendly Neighbor Update

We have made it to the halfway point with our cat Hunter's leg healing journey.  Coming along nicely.  He's such a cool cat.

I still don't know why I keep spiking a fever and abdominal rash.  No clues or anything.  Just finish my antibiotics like a good girl who has plenty of time to be draggy and exhausted from their side-effects.  No problem.

Cat Scan for lower left abdominal pain was inconclusive.  Bright side:  No scar tissue. No hernia.  No tumor, no ovary problem.  Kidneys are great, and lower lungs. Sigmoid colon is thickening, and I have some fat deposits on my liver.  Have no idea what that means.

I don't feel like the pain is coming from my colon, and my liver is in the wrong place to be causing this pain.  And it doesn't track with other gastric activities in which I engage, if you catch my meaning. The pain is constant and unrelated.  It hurts inside my hip, very top of inner thigh, outer hip, lower left back, down my leg and knee and my foot is tingly. All. The. Time.  I don't even see the gastroenterologist until November 12th, unless they get a cancellation.  So.  There's that.

On a lighter note, here's my latest recording :)



No comments:

Post a Comment