Thursday, March 7, 2013

Doubts that don't belong...

Life is just life.  Things happen. People go on living in the day to day.  I pray to God for healing for hurts, solutions for troubles, and comfort for those feeling loss.  I can't seem to find my faith, however, when I myself need something from God.  I feel like I don't deserve the gifts from Him that I believe wholeheartedly that others will certainly receive if I pray they will in Jesus' name.  I am asking that you all pray for me that I not only will feel His hand on my life, and hear Him say that 'whatever I ask, believing, I shall receive,' but also that those unspoken groanings in my heart will be answered.  No one thing I need is huge, but there are so many things that build up, like residue, causing me to slip and slide and hold the walls for balance as I try and muddle through.  I feel like I am trying to win a race and my lane is full of jello.  I think that if I could just get a little momentum from God, I could get a running start, and use the slippery surface to gain some ground, rather than lose it, or struggle just to stand still.  I couldn't explain, even if I tried, all the thoughts and needs that fill my mind, but I know that God knows. Please pray that God will speak, and I will have sense enough to hear His voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment